Call 615-257-1060 or 931-536-1168
Water MUST be stopped on the POSITIVE (outside) side of any structure in order to keep the foundation walls dry…EVERY qualified Engineer will agree!
- Interior cures are all performed on the Negative (inside) side of the structure and merely redirects the water after it gets into and then seeps through the foundation walls, thus leaving the walls wet or "discolored”!
- Any experienced builder would NEVER waterproof a new home on the inside because it simply does not work nor does it make sense!
Your home is a major investment, perhaps the largest investment you'll ever make. You can protect the value by stopping water intrusion at the source. DO NOT be fooled by fast talk and false promises. It’s your home, get all the facts, and by no means settle for anything less than America's only GUARANTEED informed choice...
- Building Codes require new home foundation walls to be waterproofed below grade because it is the only method that works!
- Wet foundation walls lead to Structural Decay, Health Risks, and Poor Resale Value!
- Our exclusive Membrane, Drainage Board and Dual Drainage System provides peace of mind and Guaranteed Dry foundation walls!
When your ROOF LEAKS, do you fix the leak from the inside or outside?
If you fix it from the inside, the wood will remain WET and continue to DECAY!
If you fix it from the outside, the wood will DRY and PREVENT further decay.
When your FOUNDATION LEAKS, do you fix the leak from the inside or outside?
If you fix it from the inside, the foundation blocks remain WET and continue to DECAY (or effloresce).
If you fix it from the outside, the foundation blocks will DRY and PREVENT further decay.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you waterproof on the inside, you are letting water through your foundation walls and promoting STRUCTURAL DECAY! This is like placing a pan under a leaking roof to catch the water and then running a drain to the outside! Brilliant...
- All Work done on Exterior
Serving Middle Tennessee
Copyright 2010 Barrier Waterproofing Systems: Basement Waterproofing Systems. All Rights Reserved.